|Mirror [#1]||Blood Bowl Death Zone Season One.pdf||25,553 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Blood Bowl Death Zone Season One.pdf||28,530 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Blood Bowl Death Zone Season One.pdf||28,471 KB/Sec|
It's back to the pitch, sports fans, for Death Zone: Season One! A new Blood Bowl season has begun, and it brings with it a brand new League system! Gather your friends, appoint a League Commissioner, and get playing – your teams will advance, getting richer and attracting more players eager to slip on your uniform. Your players will advance as they perform well in games, gaining new skills and upgrades. But watch out for those blocks, because your players can also get injured, and those injuries can follow them throughout their careers… unless they end up in a bodybag, of course!
As well as playing in Leagues, you can add coaching staff to your team (including Apothecaries to patch up your players, and those all-important Cheerleaders!), play Exhibition Matches with bigger and better teams, and try out dozens of new skills that will allow you to play the game in different ways.
Oh, and did we mention the seven new teams? Add elves of four different kinds, the mountain-dwelling Dwarfs, the verminous Skaven and the pestilential Nurgle teams to your games.
Please note that you will require the Blood Bowl core rules to make use of the contents of this eBook.
– New teams: Dark Elf, Dwarf, Elven Union, High Elf, Nurgle, Skaven & Wood Elf
– New skills: A comprehensive list of all the skills available to players as thet advance in a League
– Coaching staff: Hire Assistant Coaches, Cheerleaders and Apothecaries for your teams
– Blood Bowl Leagues: Full rules for how to run a league, including: Playing League matches, Star Player Points and Skills, Casualties and Injuries, Inducements, and much (much!) more
– Optional Rules: Add extra twists to your league with Spiralling Expenses and more, plus try an optional skill: Piling On
– Exhibition Play: Play one-off matches with experienced players and teams – and even mighty Star Players!